How To Book and Booking Conditions
1. Use this link to check potential availability.
2. Contact us with details of your planned dates with your selected properties in order of priority by:
Web Form: Click here for web form
Fax: +44 20 8181-6152
London (Main Office) Phone: for reservation and payment queries: +44 20
8133-8332 (please remember time difference - EST+5).
Rome Office Phone: to talk about Rome properties and particular availability:
+39 333 565 8225 (please remember time difference - EST+6).
3. We will then contact the owners in the order of your priority to determine what is available, and will normally be able to get back to you within 48 hours with a definite availability and price, however if we have difficulty reaching the owners it might take a little longer.
4. To secure a reservation we require payment of 10% of the total value of your booking (booking deposit)* payable by Visa, MasterCard only (not American Express) - there is no credit card surcharge on booking deposits. Your booking is then confirmed.
5. The balance is due no later than 28 days prior to your arrival together with a security deposit which varies from €300 to €1000 according to the property but is typically 40% of the cost of a week's rental. If you book consecutive rentals in Paris and London the security deposit on the second rental is reduced by up to 50% - with a minimum total on the two properties of €750 (£500).
Our Reservations Team work very closely together and it is likely that more than one person will be involved with your booking. Everyone involved has access to all the correspondence between us so, even though emails may come from different team members, they all will understand your requirements. Because all our emails contain links, your system may mark them as junk, please remember always to check for our emails in your spam folder.
Payment of the balance by debit or credit card carries a 2.5% facility charge, this can be avoided by direct bank transfer to our account or sending us a Euro cheque but this must be drawn on a UK bank. If you are concerned about adverse exchange rate movements you are welcome to pay earlier. If you book within 28 days of arrival the whole amount is payable when you make your booking.
6. For normal check-in and check-out times, what's included in the price and other important details please see: Questions?, which form part of these booking conditions.
7. The security deposit, less any charges, is normally refunded to your credit or debit card no more than 15 days after your departure.
Cancellations and Alterations
More than 28 days prior to arrival: loss of booking deposit.
Between 28 days and 14 days prior to arrival: loss of 50% of the rental paid plus administration charge and any amendment fees. Less than 14 days prior to arrival and non arrivals: 100% of monies paid.
Alterations. Significant alterations to bookings (change of dates or change of property - if available) will incur a €75 booking amendment fee. Change of arrival date by more than 30 days will count as cancellation. Change of departure date - unused days will be subject to the same conditions as cancellations.
You are strongly advised
to take out appropriate travel insurance to recover these costs in
the event of unforeseen